Returns and Refunds
All purchases made on www.peninsulaswimwear.com can be returned within 14 days of receiving the order. The right of withdrawal can be exercised with reference to certain products and services indicated in art. 55, Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code).
Condition of return
- The items to be returned must not have been worn, ironed, washed or treated in any way.
- The items must necessarily be returned in the same condition in which they were received, with all tags still attached and inside their original box (if provided). They must also be wrapped and packaged properly.
- All the other labels of the article, both in fabric and pendants, must necessarily be intact and in no case removed from the article .
- The return of the product must take place within 48 hours following receipt of the return authorization received via email from our Customer Service ( the date indicated on the postmark or on the courier's transport document will prevail) . The return will be managed within 3-4 working days following the date of receipt of the returned goods at our warehouse.
In the event of non-compliance with one of the above conditions, Peninsula reserves the right not to accept the returned goods and to return them to the Customer at the latter's expense.
We will check the quality of the product and issue the refund only if it meets the conditions of the return policy.
How to make a return request
Send your return request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the order number and indicating the product code (with size and colour) you wish to return.
You will receive a Return Authorization e-mail with the relative instructions from our customer service.
The items you intend to return remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you always request receipt of your returns shipment, in case we need to see it later.
The shipping costs for the return are charged to the customer.
If you buy with PayPal in our shop and make a return, PayPal will refund the shipping costs!*
*In order to take advantage of this offer you will need to activate it BEFORE paying for your order. The service is offered and managed exclusively by PayPal, for more info click here
For non-EU returns
- You will need to mark all returns as "Returned Goods - Failed Sale" . This must be clearly indicated on the Customs Information Document you will be required to present (CN22 and/or CN23) and on the outside of the package. Failure to include this wording could lead to the impossibility of receiving the return and its return to the sender or to the payment of customs duties on your behalf, which will be deducted from the returned funds.
- When shipping, do not attach the invoice sent with the original order to the return, but declare the value of the single returned goods.
Once we have received the items for which a return request has been made , we will verify that the product complies with the aforementioned specifications. We will then pay the sum paid for the purchase within 15 days of delivery of the same, making the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer during the purchase.
The shipping costs you incurred when you placed your order, the cost of return shipping and any customs and VAT charges will not be refunded.
The Customer who wishes to change the size, color or item, for an equal or higher amount, must submit the return procedure and place a new order on the website www.peninsulaswimwear.com