Returns and Refunds
All purchases made on www.peninsulaswimwear.com they can be returned within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order. The right of withdrawal can be exercised with reference to certain products and services indicated in the art. 55, Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code).
- The items to be returned must not have been worn, ironed, washed or treated in any way.
- The items must necessarily be returned in the same conditions in which they were received, with all intact tags still attached and inside their original box (if applicable). They must also be packaged and packaged appropriately.
- All other labels on the item, both fabric and hanging, must necessarily be intact and under no circumstances removed from the item .
- The return of the product must take place within 48 hours of receiving the return authorization received via email from our Customer Service ( the date indicated on the postmark or courier's transport document will prevail) . The return will be handled within 3-4 working days following the date of receipt of the returned goods at our warehouse.
In the event of failure to comply with one of the above conditions, Peninsula reserves the right not to accept the returned goods and to send them back to the Customer at the latter's expense.
We will check the quality of the product and issue the refund only if it meets the conditions of the return policy.
How to make a return request
Send your return request via email to email@example.com specifying the order number and indicating the product code (with size and color) you want to return.
You will receive a Return Authorization email with the relevant instructions from our customer service.
The items you intend to return remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so be sure to always request the shipping receipt for your returns, in case we need to see it later.
Return shipping costs are borne by the Customer.
For non-EU returns
- You will need to mark all returns as "Returned Goods - Failed Sale" . This must be clearly indicated on the customs information document that you will be required to present (CN22 and/or CN23) and on the outside of the package. Failure to affix the aforementioned wording could lead to the impossibility of receiving the return and its return to the sender or to the payment of customs duties on your behalf, which will be deducted from the returned funds.
- When shipping, do not attach the invoice sent with the original order to the return, but declare the value of the individual returned goods.
Once we have received the items for which a return request has been made , we will verify that the product complies with the aforementioned specifications. We will then pay the amount paid for the purchase within 15 days of delivery, making the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase.
The shipping costs you incurred when you placed the order, the return shipping cost and any customs and VAT charges will not be refunded.
The Customer who wishes to make an exchange of size, color or item for the same or greater amount must forward the return procedure and place a new order on the website www.peninsulaswimwear.com